If you or a loved one needs in-home care for an hourly and temporary basis or for a 24 hour and long term basis, give A-1 Home Care in Marina Del Rey a call. We offer Home Care for Elderly & Senior individuals as well as for children and adults and for a variety of medical conditions. Our compassionate, empathetic, and professional Caregivers, Certified Home Health Aides, Certified Nurse Assistants, Home Attendants, Medical Assistants or Respite Caregivers provide care that is unmatched by any other caregiver agency in or around Marina Del Rey. If you or your loved one needs living assistance because of a recent surgery and need either in-home care or hospice care, let the professionals at A-1 Domestic help. Our qualified and experienced living assistants and after-surgery caregivers can make the after-surgery healing process as relaxing as possible and can assist with daily living tasks that are harder to complete because of surgery.
Our Caregiver Agency has been in business since 1991 and is Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. We have an A Rating from the Better Business Bureau and thousands of positive testimonials from previous clients satisfied with our Home Care Agency and Care Provider Services. All the care providers we hire are CPR and First Aid certified and trained, undergo a National Background Check and DMV Check, have Malpractice/Liability Insurance, have verifiable references, and are interviewed one-on-one with us before you meet them. If you have Long-Term insurance coverage, we accept Genworth Financial, Prudential Financial, Mass Mutual Life Insurance, Mutual of Omaha Life, Transamerica and John Hancock. Marina Del Rey In-Home Care serves the cities of Marina Del Rey, we have clients in the surrounding cities of Los Angeles, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Brentwood, Culver City, Century City, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Redondo Beach and Bel Air.
Affordable Home Care
- A-1 Homecare is a Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Company in business since 1991
- Thousands of testimonials from previous clients in all parts of Southern California
- A-1 Home Care has an A Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- We’ve got Live In-Take Coordinators ready to take your call 24 hours a day 7 days a week for same day or next day service
- Caregiver Compatibility Guaranteed, Free In-Home Assessments, and Caregiver Interviews available
- We are members of the National Care Planning Council, Torrance Chamber of Commerce, Santa Fe Springs Chamber of Commerce, and Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- We have Shield Accreditation, which makes us one of the top home care agencies in our industry
- We’re proud sponsors of City of Hope, Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Heritage Club, National Breast Cancer Research Center, Make a Wish Foundation, the California State Firefighters’ Association, and others
- Our Care Givers, Certified Nurse Aides, Home Helpers, Home Health Aides, Mother’s Helpers, Nannies, and In-Home Care Providers are highly qualified and screened before they meet you.